Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, Max. file size: 128 MB.
(Limit of Characters including spaces and punctation — As it will appear in ShowGUIDE and on Badges)
Recipient of all convention communications and is authorized to make changes for company named above
Primary Contact Information
Please answer ALL questions listed below
** Show Management will make all efforts to honor your location request(s), however they cannot be guaranteed.
Prices, Discount, Payment And Cancellation Information
Booth Fees 10 x 10
Payments And Cancellation Information
A. Brokers blocking a group of booths together and paying for those booths directly, may do so with a minimum of $1000 deposit with signed contract.
Companies reserving space through their broker will be required to fill out and sign the BROKERED COMPANIES AGREEMENT. This information will be used for signage, website, and ShowGUIDE listings.
Payment schedule for this process:
- With Contract: $1000 (non-refundable if entire block is cancelled).
- April 1, 2024 through June 16, 2024 – a minimum of $1,000 per month by the June 16th.
- June 16, 2024 – Final date to change the block without penalty. Broker will become 100% responsible for payment for booths held after this date.
- June 16, 2024 – Final payment due.
- All payments must be made by due dates in order to receive the 10% discount. SENPA/SOHO Expo has right to cancel discounts if payments not made according to guidelines and has the right to charge late fees.
Brokers blocking a group of booths together and requiring their companies to pay SENPA directly, may do so with a signed application and a $1000 deposit. The $1000 deposit will be returned once a minimum of 50% of their booths have been sold and contracts and payments received from those participants.
- Note: Under this agreement the companies must complete an application and pay proper deposit by **June 16, 2024 to receive the 10% discount.
- Each company with Broker must sign a Space Application.
- June 16, 2024 – Final date to change the block without penalty. Broker will become 100% responsible for payments for booths after this date.
*Brokers blocking booths after March 31, 2024 are not eligible for 10% discount.
Companies that have purchased booths with SENPA directly and request to be moved into a brokered area, must do so in writing and pay any fees associated with the move per their application.
Please refer to the current floor plan and list your first six choices for table locations by number. Assignments are based upon the conditions described in the SOHO EXPO Exhibitor Rules & Regulations. Show Management will make all efforts to honor your location request(s). however they cannot be guaranteed. Exhibits requiring: Compressed Air, Water (hot, cold, or both), Gas or Ice, contact office (see item 15 of the SOHO EXPO Rules and Regulations.)
SENPA MEMBERSHIP IS INCLUDED IN A FULL BOOTH PURCHASE (SHARING NOT ALLOWED)
It is agreed by the exhibitor to abide by all the conditions, rules, and regulations as set in this contract and the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations, which are a part of this contract and all other related material concerning the show, including any SENPA Trade Show Policy in effect provided to the exhibitor in writing. Exhibitor's signature below acknowledges acceptance of this contract and the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations. By completing and returning this application, you are applying for exhibit space at SOHO EXPO and agreeing to payment and cancellation terms and all other terms in application and Exhibit Kit. SOHO EXPO reserves the right to reject any application for any reason. The UNDERSIGNED HEREBY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE/SHE IS DULY AUTHORIZED TO EXECUTE THIS BINDING CONTRACT ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY NAMED.
Note that if paying by credit card, an invoice will be sent with payment instructions. Credit cards are processed through Authorize.net to ensure secure transactions. Your invoice will come from SENPA, Inc. email@example.com. Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted.